Why choose Supra Research and Development?
We understand that you have many good choices when looking for an analytical service provider or contract R&D firm. We are grateful that you have considered our business by visiting this page. Here are our top 5 reasons why you should choose Supra Research and Development. If pricing is your main concern, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Exceptional Customer Service: We have some of the best turn-around-times in the industry; for validated methods, we aim to provide results within 2-3 days of sample receipt. We do this while offering competitive pricing. Although it is common for testing labs to charge a premium for rush testing, SUPRA views all client samples as equally important, and as such, we aim to analyze all samples as soon as possible without the requirement of paying a premium. This approach keeps your costs down and prevents your samples from getting moved lower in the queue when a rush request is received. SUPRA will go above and beyond to ensure you have a satisfactory outcome for your analytical testing needs.
- Knowledgeable and Dedicated Staff: We have taken great care in building a team of dedicated employees. Our compensation packages are better than most in our industry. We make a commitment to support our people throughout their career focusing on career planning and mentorship. Team members are given protected time to conduct research projects that they are passionate about, enhancing their skills and ensuring that we are constantly at the leading edge of Analytical Chemistry Research. We value and take care of our team so that they can take care of you, our valued clients.
- ISO 17025 Accreditation: Having this accreditation gives you piece of mind that Supra Research and Development is a competent laboratory generating valid results. You can be confident that our sampling, calibration and testing protocols conform to these high standards.
- Sector Leading Suite of Instrumentation: We have invested in some of the best instrumentation available. Our lab on the UBC Okanagan campus is better equipped than all the academic research labs on campus. Our suite of state-of-the-art instrumentation includes:
- Thermo TSQ9000-AEI / Trace 1310 / TriPlus RSH / GC-MSMS
- Thermo ISQ7000 / Trace 1300 / TriPlus RSH500 / GC-MS
- Thermo Trace GC Ultra / TriPlus / GC-FID
- Thermo Q Exactive / Vanquish uHPLC with DAD / LC-MSMS-Orbitrap
- Nanalysis NMReady-60e Spectrometer / Bench NMR
- Our Commitment to Research and Community Support: Supra is committed to supporting academic research and contributing to establishing high quality standards for the sectors we engage in. We recognize the value in working with talented students to strengthen their laboratory proficiency and nurture their scientific research interests. It has been our tradition to acquire NSERC and MITACS funding for students. We are a pioneer member of AOAC CASP, and an active member of ASTM International D37 committee.