SupraRnD Research Laboratory at UBC Okanagan Campus
SUPRA has set up a Research Laboratory with a series of advanced instruments at the UBC Okanagan Campus. Having this facility here facilitates collaborative research projects with university faculty members. This also facilitates engagement and support for students, and future projects to deliver specialized training opportunities.
At this site we currently have the following suite of instrumentation;
- Thermo Q-Exactive / Vanquish uHPLC with DAD / LC-MSMS-Orbitrap
- Thermo TSQ9000-AEI / Trace 1310 / TriPlus RSH / GC-MSMS
- Thermo ISQ7000 / Trace 1300 / TriPlus RSH500 / GC-MS
- Thermo Trace GC Ultra / TriPlus / GC-FID
- Entech Vacuum Assisted Sorbent Extraction (VASE) Autosampler System
- Nanalysis NMReady-60e Spectrometer / Bench NMR
SUPRA is committed to supporting the university research community. In addition to our UBC Okanagan site, we also have a collaboration with Thompson Rivers University to secure access to their Bruker 500 MHz NMR and TRUGen facility.